Our Flower & Gift Shop
General Price List
The goods and services shown below are those we can provide to our customers. You may choose only the items you desire. However, any funeral arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy any items you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the funeral goods and services you selected.
Basic Services of Funeral Director and Staff $1,795.00
Our fee for the basic services of funeral director and staff includes, but is not limited to, staff to respond to initial request for service; arrangement conference with family and responsible parties; arrangement of funeral; preparation and filing of necessary authorizations and permits; recording vital statistics; preparation and placement of obituary notice; and coordination with those providing other portions of the funeral, e.g., cemetery, crematory, vault companies and others as required. Also included in this charge are overhead expenses relative to accounting fees, insurance, building and utility equipment, furnishings, inventory cost, recordkeeping, and secretarial and administrative expenses.
This fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select. (This fee is already included in our charges for direct cremations, immediate burials, and forwarding or receiving remains.)
Embalming $ 550.00
Except in certain special cases, embalming is not required by law. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with viewing. If you do not want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as direct cremation or immediate burial.
Other Preparation of the Body
- Dressing and or Cosmetics $195.00
- Special care of autopsied remains $195.00
- Long bone and/or skin donation $400.00
- Washing & disinfection with no embalming $100.00
- Refrigeration per day for unembalmed bodies after 24 hours $45.00
Additional Services and Facility Fees
- Facilities and Staff for Visitation and Viewing at the Funeral Home $340.00Private family viewing in lieu of above (daytime only for one hour) $175.00
- Our services will include visitation setup, use of visitation room, placement of encased remains, display of floral arrangements, and supervision and attendance during the visitation.
- Equipment and Staff for Visitation and Viewing at a location other than the Funeral Home $540.00
- Facilities and Staff for Funeral Service at Funeral Home $595.00
- Our services include coordinating the funeral arrangements, supervision of funeral, staff to attend the funeral ceremony, supervision of committal or other disposition service, and setup and use of facilities for funeral ceremony.
- Equipment and Staff for Funeral Service at Other Facility $595.00
- Our services include coordinating the funeral arrangements, supervision of committal or other disposition service, and equipment and additional staff necessary to conduct funeral at other facility.
- Facilities and Staff for Memorial Service at the Funeral Home $545.00
- Our Services include coordinating the memorial service, supervision of the memorial service, staff to attend memorial service, and setup and use of facilities for memorial service.
- Equipment and Staff for Memorial Service at Other FacilityEquipment and Staff for a committal service on a day different from the day of the funeral $250.00
- Our services include coordinating the memorial service, supervision of the memorial service, and additional staff necessary to conduct memorial service at other facility.
- Equipment and Staff for Graveside Service $425.00Extended care and custody per day of bodies after 3 days $45.00
- Our services include coordinating the funeral arrangement at graveside, supervision of the graveside service and equipment, and staff necessary to conduct the graveside service.
- Installation of Cremains in an Urn not purchased at our funeral home $35.00
- Casket preparation & extended care for Burial at Sea $650.00
- Memorial Services held on Weekend or Holiday $200.00
- Insurance Policy Processing Fee $100.00
Transfer of Remains to Funeral home $250.00
(Within 20 miles) Additional mileage at $2.50 per loaded mile.
(Add $3.00 for each loaded mile outside a 20 mile service radius in the conduct of a funeral service)
- Funeral Coach $250.00
- Limousine $250.00
- Flower Car or Service Car $125.00
Caskets $495.00 to $14,250.00
A complete list will be provided at the funeral home.
Outer Burial Containers $980.00 to $10,245.00
A complete list will be provided at the funeral home. In most areas of the country, state or local law does not require that you buy a container to surround the casket in the grave. However, many cemeteries require that you have such a container so that the grave will not sink in. Either a grave liner or a burial vault will satisfy these requirements.
Urns $ 49.00 to $ 2,635.00
Our urn prices include the installation of cremains.
- Clothing $90.00 to $216.00
- Underclothing $15.00
- Register Book $20.00 to $150.00
- Acknowledgment Cards (per 25 cards) $6.00
- Memorial Folders or Prayer Cards (per 100) $25.00
- Custom Memorial Folder $50.00 to $150.00
- Memorial Tribute DVD $175.00
- Temporary Grave Market $40.00
- Alternative Containers (A complete list will be provided at the funeral home) $50.00 to $345.00
- Air Tray $150.00
- Combination Shipping Casket/Air Tray $200.00
- Rental Casket $495.00
Forwarding Remains to Another Funeral Home $1,250.00
This charge includes transfer of remains to funeral home, basic services of the funeral director and staff, embalming, and service car to airport. This charge does not include visitation, rites or ceremonies prior to forwarding of the body.
- With minimum shipping container $1,450.00
- With casket selected from our funeral home (in addition to the cost of the casket) $1,250.00
- With Air Tray $1,400.00
Receiving Remains from Another Funeral Home $1,150.00
This charge includes transfer of remains to funeral home, funeral coach to the cemetery and basic services of funeral director and staff. This charge does not include visitation, rites or ceremonies.
Immediate Burial $1,250.00 to $15,390.00
The charge for immediate burial includes transfer of remains to funeral home, funeral coach to the cemetery, and basic services of the funeral director and staff. This charge does not include the use of facilities and staff for any visitation or ceremony, public or private, prior to burial.
- Immediate burial with container provided by purchaser $1,250.00
- Immediate burial with alternative container $1,550.00
- Immediate burial with casket selected from our funeral home (in addition to cost of casket) $1,250.00
Direct Cremation $1,445.00 to $11,335.00
Our charge for a direct cremation includes transfer of remains to funeral home, service car to crematory and basic services of the funeral director and staff. This charge does not include the crematory fee, medical examiner’s fee or the use of facilities and staff for any visitation or ceremony, public or private, prior to the cremation.
State and local laws do not require a casket for direct cremation. If you want to arrange a direct cremation, you can use an alternative container. Alternative containers encase the body and can be made of materials like fiberboard or composition materials (with or without an outside covering.) The containers we provide are cardboard.
- Direct cremation with container provided by purchaser $1,445.00
- Direct cremation with cardboard container selected from our funeral home $1,495.00
- Direct cremation with basic alternative container $1,745.00
- Direct cremation with casket selected from our funeral home (in addition to the cost of the casket.) $1,445.00
- Additional charge per hour for staff services and/or use of facilities for partial ceremonies, body donations or other items not included in the above charge $100.00
Crematory Fee $ 240.00
Medical Examiner's Fee $ 50.00